We focus on the details that matter
Free Bottled Water
- • Connect for free throughout the Guesthouse
- • A warm welcome and attention exactly when you need it
- • Two bottled water in your room
- • Ultra comfortable beds
- • A really good shower
- • Complimentary breakfast
- • Free parking
- • Luxury Sferra linen and terry
- • Sferra bathrobes provided
- • Jacuzzi bathtubs in some rooms
- • Fireplace or woodturning stove in select rooms
- • Gilchrest and Soames amenities
- • Free shave and dental kits
- • Complementary local guides and wine maps
- • Hair dryer
- • In room Keurig coffee machines
- • Selection of complementary teas and seasonal refreshments
- • Kitchenettes available
- • Cottages available
- • Smoke free rooms
- • Golf nearby
- • Beaches nearby
- • 40” or larger LCD TV
- • Free movies
- • Mini-refrigerator
- • Games room
Have breakfast outdoors in our beautiful lush garden, or enjoy indoors.
For Your Enjoyment, Relaxation, and Inspiration
• Provide suggestions where to eat out
• Provide suggestions for local wineries to visit
• Provide directions to the Kettle Valley Railway Trail (KVR)
• We have outdoor patio area’s overlooking Lake Okanagan and Naramata Valley.
• Hammocks and lying chairs, wicker furniture throughout the property. Find your own nook and cranny
• Trails in the vineyard
• Sitting area’s along Munson Mountain overlooking E’Laysa Guesthouse and Vineyard Retreat local vineyard
Feel free to walk through close to 4 acres of vineyards by following one of the many paths. The vines here are all Gewürztraminer. There are multiple locations set-up throughout the property to offer you views with privacy, or to share with friends and family.
Gewürztraminer is an aromatic wine grape variety, used in white wines, and performs best in cooler climates. It is sometimes referred to colloquially as Gewürz. Gewürztraminer is a variety with a pink to red skin colour, which makes it a "white wine grape" as opposed to the blue to black-skinned varieties commonly referred to as "red wine grapes".
Your staying in a vineyard and what better way to experience it then to take time to get to know it by walking around. There is always something to do in the vineyard so don’t be surprised if you see people working in the vineyard.