The Harvard® International Planner offers you all the writing space you need
and lets you keep an eye on the whole week.
Consider the following unique elements of the Harvard® design when comparing planners:
Features of the Harvard® International Planner (pocket size):
- The vast majority of personal organizers and time management instruments on the market today include one page per day. However, PDI research and focus groups have concluded that a vast majority of users are more successful in scheduling and prioritizing when they plan a week - not a day - at a time. As a result, the International Planner offers you each week on two pages for easy visualization.
- However, two pages per week does not necessarily mean restricted writing space. With the Harvard® system's precoded tasks and actions, it's easy to schedule by writing details in a separate action section and cross referencing to the appointment section. You never spill over to other hour lines thus leaving your appointment section free and legible, and you still have as many lines as you need for details in the action section. Thus, the Harvard® Planner is a true space saver. Moreover, if you choose a refill version with a leather portfolio, you can add as many optional note or action forms per week as you need, but only when you need them. The result is the thinnest, lightest and most compact annual planner available.
- And as for timesaving features, the Harvard® Planner's patented design is perfect for today's professionals who on average tend to defer at least 20% of their activities from day to day. Pre-coded actions allow you to defer any task or activity without rewriting related details. Plus, an ingenious action-forward system allows you to reschedule, track progress, delegate and follow-up with a minimum of writing and rewriting. All this in a system that's easy to learn, easy to use and easy to adapt to your needs.
- To verify that the Harvard® Planner brings users concrete results, PDI commissioned an independent market study by Ernst & Young. The study showed that those who switch to the Harvard® Planner saved an equivalent of 10 days per year, which translates to over $2000 in productivity gains. This is indeed an unbeatable return on investment!
- Two pages per week
- Appointment section on top of pages with one line per hour
- Action Section on bottom of pages with columns:
- Importance and Sequence
- Planning and Execution
- Expenses, Time and File No.
- Defer to
- Delegate to
- Pages for telephone numbers
- Yearly & Monthly Goal Setting Pages
- Project Logs
- Meeting and Contact Forms
- Cheques & Expenses Logs
- Month-at-a-time calendar and full-size page for objectives at
the beginning of each month
- 4-year holiday grid for Canada and the United-States
- List of holidays, telephone area codes and international time
zones for 120 countries
- Metric conversion information
- Farenheit-Celsius conversion information
- Removable phone book
- Note Forms
- Detailed user guide
- Full-color world atlas
Cambridge, MA, USA. Call toll free: 1-800-HARVARD
Ottawa, ON, CANADA. Call toll free:
1-800-HARVARD or +1-819-772-7777
Worldwide Order Center & Main Training Campus: 70 Technology Boulevard
Gatineau, QC J8Z 3H8 CANADA, 1-800-HARVARD
International: +1-819-772-7777, Fax: +1-819-772-1114
Australia Distribution Centre,
Unit 2 / 39 Shelley Street, Elwood
Victoria, Australia, 3184. Telephone: +61 415 147 337
European Distribution Centre for Harvard Planners: WH Smith, 248, rue de Rivoli, Paris,75001
Dorothe Ben Tahar: +33 1 44 77 88 99 Extension 1 (Stationery). Concorde Metro Station.